Administrative fee reductions have hit everyone hard. With cuts so deep, how do you keep your agency running? Where can you find cost savings, yet still be in compliance?
HQS inspections are a smart place to start saving PHA dollars. NMA provides inspection services including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling of inspections (and follow-up calls to reduce the chance of no-shows)
- Conducting the inspections
- Preparing required reports
- Following up on emergency inspection fails within 24 hours
- Appearing as needed at administrative hearings
- Training inspection staff
- Hiring and training Section 3 eligible employees as certified HQS inspectors
- Following inspection protocol as described in HUD regulations and your agency’s administrative policies
- Implementing a comprehensive quality control process for all units currently and prospectively on the agency’s HCV program (under a valid HAP contract) and units assisted through the public housing program, if desired.
The NMA team is known nationwide for exemplary customer service, knowledge of operational best practices, and understanding of HUD’s regulatory complexities. We’ll use that skill set to help your agency succeed in tough times.
To learn more about outsourcing your HQS inspections,
Or, give us a call at 800.783.3100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay updated on the latest HQS news and recommendations by following the #HQS tag on our blog. You might also be interested in this recent post:
Working with sequestration: Part II