PH Rent Calculation Certification
PURPOSE: This seminar covers income determination, income exclusions, assets and income from assets, adjusted income, minimum rent, tenant rent, and more. Final rule changes regarding EIV mandatory implementation are incorporated in this seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of the PH Rent Calculation course, using HUD regulations and guidance, you should be able to:
- Identify the types of income that must be included in or excluded from annual income using 24 CFR, Section 7 of the 50058, learning activities, and narrative instruction.
- Identify assets and calculate income from assets using 24 CFR, Section 6 of the 50058, learning activities, and narrative instruction.
- Calculate adjusted income by correctly deducting HUD-defined allowances and expenses from annual income using 24 CFR, Section 8 of the 50058, learning activities and narrative instruction. .
- Recognize the requirements for verification of income, allowances, and expenses using the HUD verification guidebook and narrative instruction. .
- Calculate rent using annual and adjusted income in learning activities using Sections 9, 10, and 12 of the 50058 as well as narrative instruction.
||PH Rent Calculation Workbook
Occupancy and reexam staff and supervisors.
||The certification exam is included
||CEU units w/ exam = 1.3
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required for this course
||Register online at http://htvn.maplelearn.com/nanmckay/
||HTVN Subscriber Fee: $475