HCV Specialist Certification
PURPOSE: Get three NMA seminars: eligibility, rent calculation, and occupancy, all rolled into one! In one week, participants can acquire the knowledge they need to do their job. This seminar is a must-attend. Final rule changes regarding social security number verification and EIV mandatory implementation are incorporated in this seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of the HCV Specialist course, using HUD regulations and guidance, you should be able to:
- Recognize all factors of eligibility.
- Perform required occupancy and annual activities.
- Discuss wait list management.
- Apply HUD requirements regarding fair housing.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding the process of voucher insurance.
- Understand the leasing process.
- Calculate maximum rent and determine rent reasonableness.
- Analyze reasons for terminations and informal hearing process.
- Communicate knowledge of portability.
||HCV Specialist Workbook
HCV management, occupancy, reexamination, eligibility, and waiting list specialists
||The certification exam is included
||CEU units w/ exam = 1.4
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required for this course
||Register online at http://htvn.maplelearn.com/nanmckay/
||HTVN Subscriber Fee: $525