- Your agency can be a true asset manager
- You'll get a greater focus on customer service and professionalism
- You'll have industry experts onsite
- You'll receive access to industry leaders, training, and technology that would otherwise be out of reach
- The NMA commitment to quality means higher SEMAP scores and better results for your agency
- Outsourcing reduces your costs and frees up admin fees for other uses
Our team includes experts in:
- Performance Management
- Project-Based Section 8
- Family Self-Sufficiency
Advanced technology systems are key to our success. NMA offers an integrated learning management and quality control system that ensures that staff not only know their jobs, but perform at the highest standards possible. Above all else, we are committed to customer service: the housing authority will receive seamless customer service for clients as well as staff.
NMA currently manages approximately 17,000 Housing Choice Vouchers under a performance-based contract with a large public housing authority. Our experience also includes:
- Administration of over 1,000 project-based vouchers and 1,300 Mod Rehab units
- Administration of the HCV waiting list of approximately 36,000 households for the tenant-based, project-based, and special programs
In the first three months of operations, NMA demonstrated success in the management of the housing choice voucher program by:
- Closing 2,300 customer service requests
- Reducing average completion time of customer service requests from 35 days to 11 days
- Completing 99% of annual reviews on time
- Utilizing 100% of Authorized Budget Authority over 550 new contracts and program moves
- Developing a comprehensive Quality Control program that reviews 100% of all new contracts and 25% of all other transactions
Would you like to learn more about how outsourcing your Section 8/HCV program management can help your agency? Contact us today!
1-800-783-3100 or email email@example.com.