Project-Based Maintenance Management
PURPOSE: Are you managing maintenance or is maintenance managing you? This 2-day interactive training will help you take control of the maintenance monster. From the basics of setting standards and expectations and developing preventative maintenance systems to completing a HUD required maintenance plan, this is a must-have learning experience. Information you need to run a successful maintenance operation is covered in this training, including labor repair time standards, quality control, mold, lead-based paint, and automated systems.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of the Project-Based Maintenance Management Training, you should be able to understand:
- The Site/AMP manager’s new roles and responsibilities for maintenance at their site
- Elements of maintenance and maintenance management
- Outcomes of good maintenance management
- Planning and focusing your work
- Work standards, such as UPCS and industry standards
- Funding and budgeting
- Asset management/capital improvement fund
- Customer service
- How to communicate to and motivate maintenance staff
- Personnel, including selection, testing, training, and directing
- Personal safety on the job, including power tools, chemicals, climbing and lifting, and insurance/reporting
- Tracking and documentation – automated/manual, including work orders, purchasing, inventory, and PHAS
- Property management and maintenance management, including objectives, priorities, and the big picture
- Maintenance plan development
||View the agenda
||Project-Based Maintenance Management Course Book, NMA pen, pencil, and bag
||A group-live seminar featuring PowerPoint, case studies, videos, group discussion, group exercises, seminar materials (course book), and Q & A.
||Asset/site managers and managers responsible for development maintenance
||The certification exam is available for $150. Select the exam during checkout or click here to view a list of certification exams available.
||CPE units w/ exam = 13 CEU units w/ exam = 1.2
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required for this course
||Fill out the PDF registration form and fax to 619.258.5791. Or select the seminar you'd like to attend from the list of locations and dates below.